Friday, March 9, 2012

You can't run naked

Well I guess you can, but I don't want to see it.

Anyway, now that I have your attention I wanted to pass along some info. Earlier this week I got approved by the nice folks over at Salomon to sell not only their shoes, but their apparel as well. (See, how I tied that in with the title?) While you probably don't know me all that well through this blog, I can assure that I am almost as much of a clothing junkie as I am a shoe junkie. So, rest assured that I will be wearing this stuff and providing reviews on them.


Anyway I am beyond excited to bring them on and expand my footprint across the shoe peddling halls I walk. If you aren't familiar with them, they have an excellent history of providing durable shoes and clothing to completely awesome people, just like you.

So, if you are in the market for some new shoes OR clothes, I am your man.

Here's some pretty pics:
Salomon XR Mission
XT Wings S LAB 4

No comments:

Post a Comment